Sony Cup Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 23 of Mosport

+10
Coops
DarkVoid718
RedViperGaming
theformalslime
Rovenami
Finnish909
JeffJames17
LukeMartin6
MrKyleCollins
FUELTheBandicoot
14 posters

Go down

Round 23 of Mosport Empty Round 23 of Mosport

Post by FUELTheBandicoot Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:39 am

We are back at Mosport again, will Ford be strong once again, can Charles Sandfer pull off the Mosport sweep for 2015? We are coming into this round with 14 races to go Baskinger is in his own little zip code, it's going to take some luck and some mishaps by Baskinger to get other drivers back into the title hunt. With only about 10 guys still lurking behind Baskinger, Baskinger needs to keep up the pace of being solid, we only have 3 months and 13 races left to go of 2015 Racing!
FUELTheBandicoot
FUELTheBandicoot
Admin

https://sonycupseries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round 23 of Mosport Empty Re: Round 23 of Mosport

Post by MrKyleCollins Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Shultz: "Yes! Another top 15, and in my home country track. I definitely think Collins would've been proud of me, went out there and raced for him"

Freeman: "Well, Tauger did an amazing job out there today. Jackson sadly got BFM their first 42nd place today because of a wreck, still hoping our first stock car win will come. Great job to my buddy Nick Pericles, definitely think he out ran Martin but Martin got a little to wild on the track and caused both front runners to wreck. But fellow team owner Martin did a great job too"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeMartin6 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Martin: first off, I have to same congrats to Jeff James. He deserves it and it shows how Coorweiser will not go down without a fight. Now on to how I really feel. Fuck you Nick Pericles, that's the reason you don't have a ride for next season and it's the reason you got fired. Fuck you, learn how to race around people and not wreck them. You don't deserve a ride for next season.
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffJames17 Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:49 pm

You would think that winning the Daytona 500 would be the most important win in a young drivers career but winning at mosport in my home country is just awesome! Thanks again Luke and coorweiser for giving great cars!

JeffJames17

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:25 pm

FPM Making changes after the race of Mosport, FINGUY'S ALIVE?!

For the next round, and the rest of the season for the team. The #92 will be fielded by the guy who was originally suppose to be in the car. Jeffery Finguy. For the span of almost a year, Jeffery was originally announced dead. But with that being what was the main thing, in reality, he was in a serious comatose state. Only knocked back into life, and recovery. When reports of this, a certain series used that as a lie. And kept him dead for profit. In reality, he was training to get himself back to top condition. He's not 100%. He's waling with crutches. In this report, only a tweet was sent out from his twitter feed. "#IHaveAwoken" If he's a fake, that's a no. Money's a root of all evil. And this cover up has been revealed.

(OOC: I'm done with 'He's dead.' I'm done with this bullshit storyline. I was weak and afraid to even stand up, afraid I would be a case like Bryce and Kenny. So I went with it. Now I'm done. I want my namesake to race again. I WANT FINGUY BACK. If the SCS won't have it. Fine. Nothing to you Noah. I'm done with this BS story. I'm done with it. I'M DONE WITH IT!)
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Tauger: 18th "I feel as though this would be the norm for me the rest of the season."

Rovenami

Back to top Go down

Post by theformalslime Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Daleo: " Another poor outing by me, I really need to step it up and show that i'm worth the brand new contract i got from CBM"
theformalslime
theformalslime

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Pericles:" Did you see me turn anyone? Did you? And I'm signed by SUMS, so you can shut your fucking ass up. Re-watch the tape you fucking idiot, it was obvious you were turned by someone else."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:58 pm

Shultz: "He's got a point Luke, I mean you simply turned down into Davis. So technically if we were pointing fingers they'd be pointed at you. But tell me this, why get Pericles going? I mean, just shut the hell up so this doesn't turn into a shit show. And that kinda goes for Pericles too, I know you're the owner of my future team but try not to retaliate and make this fight bigger"
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVoid718 Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Qualified in the back and had to deal with all that rough racing by everyone. 26th
DarkVoid718
DarkVoid718

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkVoid718

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Pericles:" Thank you Shultz, I can see you will be calm and collected much more than me. I have a very short temper for dumbshits that think they are always right in a situation, I'll just ignore the buffoon for now on."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Coops Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Syron: "Had a shot for the win, but got turned. That really damaged me in the points."
Coops
Coops

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:34 pm

We are right where we need to be although we struggled all day. We just cannot have any issues and keep up the consistency.

But overall I cannot be more proud of Vincent Allen. This car was just a test/prototype just for us to test how we can build a sony cup car and he showed it off. Who knew in Red Bull's first start that we would get a top 5? This is why we wanted to sign Allen.

MrKyleBusch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Bobby McGriff: Great run by Cavy. Next week Devin Becker will be taking control of the #66.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen21 Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Vincent:"Man I love this Red Bull team, this car was a rocket ship today."

AAllen21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick.Johnson Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:00 pm

'Fellow SCS legend insults other people for his wreck while the other veterans he wrecks yells at him' Cliche

The Drama is real. Surprised
Rick.Johnson
Rick.Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/TheMrstopmotion88

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeMartin6 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:34 am

Martin: Sorry Nick Pericles, I didn't see the replay. I thought it was you that turned me but I was wrong. Sorry.

(Initial reaction occurred when I exited the car and didn't see the replay yet)
LukeMartin6
LukeMartin6

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:53 am

Pericles:" No Problem, I just hope we both look at replays more often."

@Rick.Johnson, You have no idea, xD
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick.Johnson Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:25 pm