What is Racers Digest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is Racers Digest?

Post by McBlair on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:09 pm

This is a brand new forum Noah made for me and Collins to post our Racers Digest crap. (Along with my Race Highlights which people seem to enjoy)

Now, for those of you wondering Racers Digest is a fake magazine I made up to post my opinions about the series but make it seem less... bitchy. Collins also joined the crew when he was trying to 1-up my writing skills. I've also taken the time to make like a big section about the crew behind the publishing of Racers Digest...

Owner/Founder: Brad Siemens
B. Siemens is the founder and owner of Racers Digest. He is a guy who has been watching all kinds of racing since a young age, he is currently 40 years old and has a wife along with 2 daughters and a son. Siemens who posts articles about all different racing leagues has gained himself a net worth of almost $35,000,000 which is a lot from a magazine creator. He also tried to be the CEO of Sony Cup Series a while back but had to drop out due to his father having a heart attack and dying.

CEO: Vanessa Siemens
V. Siemens is the CEO of Racers Digest. She is a girl who casually only started watching racing 15 years ago when she got married to Brad Siemens who is the owner of the magazine. For a day job she is a surgeon who does all kinds of surgeries from the head to the feet. (She also wanted me to write it can be a pretty disgusting job at times)

Writer #1: Kat Melbourne
K. Melbourne is the main writer of Racers Digest. She is a 20 year old female who is dating current Sony Cup Series breakout star Bradley Bishop Jr. Her breakout article was the infamous "Top ARCSOA Net Worth's" article which brought Racers Digest sales up +10%.

Writer #2: Brandi Pritchett
B. Pritchett is the secondary writer of Racers Digest. She is a 17 year old female who is also dating a Sony Cup Series veteran known as Kyle Collins. She is mainly known for being the crew chief of Collins and Rick Shultz along with being a Sony Cup Series and ARCSOA reporter.

Publishing Company: Speedy Gonzales Inc.
S.G.I is the company who publishes and edits the Racers Digest magazines, basically making them look good. They are known for many previous projects, including Kyle Collins' novels which he wrote before becoming a stock car driver. They also attempting to be the developing team for the new video game being released! The video game would be "Sony Cup Series '16."

McBlair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Racers Digest?

Post by Mr.YAMP on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:49 pm

I made this for you guys.
Mr.YAMP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Racers Digest?

Post by RedViperGaming on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:55 pm

^ Thank God