Sony Cup Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff James has made an appeal to the SCS

5 posters

Go down

Jeff James has made an appeal to the SCS Empty Jeff James has made an appeal to the SCS

Post by FUELTheBandicoot Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 am

After a 34 point penalty at Indianapolis for wreckless driving causing the biggest wreck in SCS History the SCS deemed Jeff James' incident with Matt Daleo in causing the wreck as avoidable and wreckless and penalized James as getting points for the last guy retired out of the race after that incident. However, after a further appeal and review wrecks happen often through the series. There are accidents and this one just so happened to be the biggest one in history, however it is not James' fault for everyone piling in. If the wreck were to have just like 5 cars the wreck wouldn't have raised as much attention. In further review we have came to the conclusion that it really was just an accident and that it should not be given a penalty for just racing.

Jeff James moves from 5th in points (-65pts) to 2nd in points (-31pts). This changes everything. Points at Las Vegas for Jeff James will be incorrect. If you want the correct points after Las Vegas, you will see it on the website, the video shows Jeff James' points with his penalty still in play. I will show the actual points after Las Vegas with Jeff James' actual points in the play after Las Vegas is up.
FUELTheBandicoot
FUELTheBandicoot
Admin

https://sonycupseries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jeff James has made an appeal to the SCS Empty Re: Jeff James has made an appeal to the SCS

Post by theformalslime Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Daleo: i see Jeff's point here, it was his fault for wrecking me, but everyone else used there ARCA brakes.
theformalslime
theformalslime

Back to top Go down

Jeff James has made an appeal to the SCS Empty Re: Jeff James has made an appeal to the SCS

Post by Finnish909 Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Finguy: "I know my brother had a say in this, but... ARCA breaks bro..."
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:42 pm

I just want to know why this late in the season dud they finally get what they should not have gotten in the first place.

MrKyleBusch1

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:50 pm

MrKyleBusch1 wrote:I just want to know why this late in the season dud they finally get what they should not have gotten in the first place.
Well, I'm thinking that SCS was thinking you were getting too far ahead so to have a close championship battle they have James his points back. Just my opinion, as far as the truth is... I really don't know.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins

Back to top Go down

Post by FUELTheBandicoot Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:31 pm

I think James thought that points penalty was going to be the difference in winning the 2015 Championship, that 34 points penalty he got. I wasn't going to give it back but he stated some good facts. Racing is racing, every race we see, we see clumsy moves by drivers that takes out other drivers and that's what James did at Indy. He was wreckless yes but nobody else got that harsh of a penalty. It was mostly because of how big the wreck ended up to be but how big the number of cars involved was out of his control. People could of avoided that.

So from my stand point I felt it would of been better to give that back. Now, that being said, this puts Jeff James in an incredible position now to strike at the title now. He had a good chance still even with the penalty, now this helps a lot.
FUELTheBandicoot
FUELTheBandicoot
Admin

https://sonycupseries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum