Sony Cup Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBM Finalizes Driver Line-up For 2016

3 posters

Go down

CBM Finalizes Driver Line-up For 2016 Empty CBM Finalizes Driver Line-up For 2016

Post by FUELTheBandicoot Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Cyberton Motorsports Finalizes Their Driver Line-up

CBM's 2016 Driver Line-up will stay the same as they have it this season. Llamas and Daleo have been doing good as of late in the series bringing the team better runs and Silverfox the team owner is hopeful the team is on the upclimb that they will get more competitive to eventually win some more races not superspeedways.

Cody Llamas return to the #10 BMW and Matt Daleo to drive the newly numbered #7 BMW.
FUELTheBandicoot
FUELTheBandicoot
Admin

https://sonycupseries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CBM Finalizes Driver Line-up For 2016 Empty Re: CBM Finalizes Driver Line-up For 2016

Post by theformalslime Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Number 7 is known as a lucky number. Hopefully i'll be lucky in my new ride Very Happy
theformalslime
theformalslime

Back to top Go down

CBM Finalizes Driver Line-up For 2016 Empty Re: CBM Finalizes Driver Line-up For 2016

Post by DKurtis Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Kurtis: "I've had the speed, but luck isn't on my side. The past is the past, just gotta stay positive and I'll be back on my feet."
DKurtis
DKurtis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down