Sony Cup Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Flare Motorsports 2015/2016 Major Updates

5 posters

Go down

Blue Flare Motorsports 2015/2016 Major Updates Empty Blue Flare Motorsports 2015/2016 Major Updates

Post by MrKyleCollins Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:58 pm

For those wondering, this post will be in two parts. The 2015 part being the top section and the 2016 part being the bottom. The 2016 section especially goes out to my 2016 drivers...

Johnson Freeman: "We came, and we've did extraordinary for a rookie season. With driver Treck Tauger and Charles Jackson being the only two drivers to race for us. As a lot of you know Jackson will no longer be performing with us, he has been dropped from Blue Flare due to his rather poor finishes. Now, Charlie Smith and Luca Fontana were the original replacements, but due to Fontana not racing next season we have to make more changes for the rest of the 2015 season. Basically, Charlie Smith will be racing the majority as he is a skilled driver and could get us a win, and after some long decisions I (Johnson Freeman) will be racing the road courses. I have one championship from ARC and am known as a stock car legend and my return to a stock car for the rest of the road courses this season. This decision could make or break BFM really, cause we can't afford poor finishes. If I really have lost my touch in a stock car I'll put a different driver in my car for road courses."

2016:
Johnson Freeman: "After a long silly season I have come up with the final roster for Blue Flare Motorsports in 2016. And I believe we are a championship threat, driving the #41 Starbucks and Burger King car we have Treck Tauger. He hasn't won in seasons but I believe that streak will end very soon. In the #61 Tangerine and SoccerPro.com car we have Nick Pericles who we bought out from SUMS to replace our ex-ROTY contender Luca Fontana. Driving the #81 Geek Squad, Best Buy, and Dasani car we have Alan Cavagnaro. And last but certainly not least we have Ricky Johnson, son of "The King" driving the #51 Canadian Goverment car. Now, I have great relationships with all 4 of these drivers, I'm making this speach here for you guys. I know for a fact that Cavy and Pericles have had terrible relationships in the past, but I want us to put that in the past. I want you two mainly to make a truce, always have each other's backs. But that also goes for all 4 of my drivers, you all have the skill and equipment to win a championship so if you guys can work as a team we can do this. Together."
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins

Back to top Go down

Blue Flare Motorsports 2015/2016 Major Updates Empty Re: Blue Flare Motorsports 2015/2016 Major Updates

Post by Mr.YAMP Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:52 am

ARC doesn't exist. SCS has fully distanced them selves from ARCSOA. Nothing from the ARCSOA Universe is valid anymore.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Blue Flare Motorsports 2015/2016 Major Updates Empty Re: Blue Flare Motorsports 2015/2016 Major Updates

Post by MrKyleCollins Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:24 am

Mr.YAMP wrote:ARC doesn't exist. SCS has fully distanced them selves from ARCSOA. Nothing from the ARCSOA Universe is valid anymore.
Oh... I'll just let Charlie Smith race every race for the rest of the season.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:52 am

Pericles:" That's the spirit! Long time eh Cavy?"
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Tauger injured, his replacement...
In the race this weekend Blue Flare's Treck Tauger got injured in a pretty bad wreck. He broke both of his wrists, he says he'll be out for one race but doctors speculate 2-3 races since it's two broken wrists. But for however long it is BFM needs to replace him, and they have 3 people they want to replace Tauger with.

The main guy they'd like to get is SCS legend Eugene Demax. He has announced his return in 2016 but why not get him warmed up in a SCS stock car by having him replace Tauger.

The second guy they'd like if Demax declines is Travis Baker. Not much to say about him, he just popped into free agency over the past week.
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Yet, for someone like, Jeffery Finguy, who was injured after a race out of the SCS competition, he at least wants to start a race for Blue Flare Motorsports for just, one race. Depending on if Eugene Demax just wants to just take over because he's a legend. Stranger things have happened, but Finguy wants to shake some rust before his specialty of Road Courses. He only hopes, to actually PUMP funds into BFM that it could actually help the team be another FuelBros. team like status.
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleCollins Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Finnish909 wrote:Yet, for someone like, Jeffery Finguy, who was injured after a race out of the SCS competition, he at least wants to start a race for Blue Flare Motorsports for just, one race. Depending on if Eugene Demax just wants to just take over because he's a legend. Stranger things have happened, but Finguy wants to shake some rust before his specialty of Road Courses. He only hopes, to actually PUMP funds into BFM that it could actually help the team be another FuelBros. team like status.
I would've used Finguy but isn't he currently on a team?
MrKyleCollins
MrKyleCollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:36 pm

MrKyleCollins wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:Yet, for someone like, Jeffery Finguy, who was injured after a race out of the SCS competition, he at least wants to start a race for Blue Flare Motorsports for just, one race. Depending on if Eugene Demax just wants to just take over because he's a legend. Stranger things have happened, but Finguy wants to shake some rust before his specialty of Road Courses. He only hopes, to actually PUMP funds into BFM that it could actually help the team be another FuelBros. team like status.
I would've used Finguy but isn't he currently on a team?

He owns the team. Think Davis and Silverfox. But his team only competes on RC events. And he's taking over at the last two or three events the Road Courses are in.
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.YAMP Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:39 am

Finguy stop complaining. Did Eugene say that he wanted to run the car? Also broken wrist have never stopped a driver irl. It's usually a 1 race absent or sometimes they are back in the car the next week.
Mr.YAMP
Mr.YAMP

Back to top Go down

Post by FUELTheBandicoot Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:59 am

Eugene will be running possibly a race for Mace Enterprises some this season. Demax has signed on with Chevy and will only run for Chevy at the moment until Janurary 2017 unless his contract with Mace is broken.
FUELTheBandicoot
FUELTheBandicoot
Admin

https://sonycupseries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down