Sony Cup Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fisher Motorsports

2 posters

Go down

Fisher Motorsports Empty Fisher Motorsports

Post by Ramian Fisher Motorsports Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Hey everyone Ramian Fisher here. Technically i'm dead in the series but my younger brothers Maalik and Jordan is carrying on my will.
Most of you may know who I am cuz of this series or other series. and maybe cuz you signed up for my series. Also i want you guys to know that in the SCS, when i say stuff to a driver after one of my cars get wrecked, like i'll say "Jordan Fisher is pissed off with so and so" i dont really mean what i say. its only to be realistic as if my drivers are really in the cars out there on the track. so if i "get angry" cuz one of my drivers were wrecked then no hard feeling. its just an act. with that said, LATER!

PS: Heaven is amazing, we even have racing up here, its called "Angel Racing League" xDD

Ramian Fisher Motorsports

https://www.youtube.com/ramian's gaming and www.thenropl.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Fisher Motorsports Empty Re: Fisher Motorsports

Post by RedViperGaming Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:57 pm

^ G FUCKING G. True that too, I don't get mad at people for real..Unless it's some bullsh*t like Kenny Pulled on me..5 Spot penalty for turning someone repeaditedly into a wall?....BTW that person was MEEE.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down